- All fees can be paid by cash, credit/debit card, cashier’s check, money order or online at mycase.in.gov (online payments exclude juvenile cases and cases owing restitution).
- Make payment payable to the Hamilton County Clerk.
- No personal checks accepted.
- Cause number and name of person making the payment MUST be noted on the payment
- Mail payment (money orders or cashier’s checks only) to:
Hamilton County Clerk
One Hamilton County Square
Noblesville, IN 46060-2233
- Location: Hamilton County Gov’t and Judicial Center.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. Closed Holidays.
- Drop box located on the south side of the building. Please do not put cash in the drop box.