How do I pay my fees?
  • All fees can be paid by cash, credit/debit card, cashier’s check, money order or online at (online payments exclude juvenile cases and cases owing restitution).
  • Make payment payable to the Hamilton County Clerk.
  • No personal checks accepted.
  • Cause number and name of person making the payment MUST be noted on the payment
  • Mail payment (money orders or cashier’s checks only) to:

Hamilton County Clerk

One Hamilton County Square

Suite 106

Noblesville, IN 46060-2233

  • Location: Hamilton County Gov’t and Judicial Center.
  • Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. Closed Holidays.
  • Drop box located on the south side of the building. Please do not put cash in the drop box.

Show All Answers

1. Can my probation be transferred?
2. Can I leave the state while on probation?
3. How are cases assigned?
4. Are my records public information?
5. Can I access court records online?
6. Does my employer have to know I'm on probation?
7. How do I pay my fees?
8. Does the Clerk's Office take personal checks or credit cards?
9. How often do I have to report?
10. Can my probation officer come to my home while I'm on probation?
11. What is a pre-sentence investigation?
12. Will I have drug screens while I'm on probation?
13. How can I get in touch with a Probation Officer?