Please see the list below for our opening schedule as of today, May 27th.
-Our parks and trails are open. Please continue to practice social distancing.
-Restrooms are open. Park restrooms continue to be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily, while trash removal services remain in place, as well. Park guests are asked to place trash in lined receptacles only.
- May 13: Koteewi Archery Range (pro shop only)
- May 27: White River Campground (no office access)
- May 28: Koteewi Archery Range open (personal equipment use only/limited capacity)
- June 1: Basketball Court, Disc Golf, Morse Beach, Shelter Rentals, River Road Park Athletic Fields, Cool Creek Park Athletic Fields, Morse Park Athletic Fields
- June 3: Cool Creek Campfires (limited capacity)
- June 4: Coxhall Mansion Rentals (limited capacity), Osprey Pointe Pavilion Rentals (limited capacity)
- June 8: Cool Creek Summer Camps (modified/limited capacity)
- June 14: Koteewi Aerial Adventures (limited capacity), Koteewi Range - Archery (rentals, lessons - limited capacity), K-Trails (limited capacity), Morse Softball League, Playgrounds (unless interim circumstances dictate otherwise)
- June 15: Cool Creek Nature Center (limited capacity), Taylor Center of Natural History (limited capacity)
- July 4: Park operations may resume to full capacity
2020 Cool Creek Summer Concerts will not be performed on their scheduled dates. Watch for details regarding FREE make-up concert performances to take place at an alternate HCPR park venue this fall!
*All information/dates subject to change per State of Indiana, Hamilton County Parks and Recreation Park Board and CDC guidelines.
HCPR staff thanks the public for its support, patience and adherence to its park user guidelines, in addition to the precautionary guidelines provided by the CDC (cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html).