Hamilton County Jail VisitationsInmate visitations can be scheduled online.
Online Jail Visitation Instructions
Remote video jail visitations will continue with our state-of-the-art GTL system. Please set up an account at the following website: https://www.gettingout.com/
- Monday - Friday, 8:30-10 a.m., 1:30-4:30 p.m., and 7:30-10 p.m.
- No on site visits on weekends but off-site visits are available on weekends during the same hours.
- Visits will be 30 minutes long beginning on the hour and half hour.
- Visitation will be by appointment only; visits may be scheduled up to 1 week in advance.
- Visits will be scheduled by using the website or kiosk only.
- Visits will not be scheduled by telephone. Any exception to this will have to be pre-approved by the Jail Commander or his designee.
- Visits should be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Anyone 18 or older is considered an adult and will have to have their own scheduled visit.
- Each inmate is permitted to have 1 visitor per session, with the exception of minors who must accompany adults.
- A maximum of 2 children may visit with a registered adult during any 1 visit. Any more than 2 children per adult will not be allowed to remain in the lobby.
- Anyone causing a disturbance during visitation will have their visit ended. This is to include unattended children.
- Anyone misusing the video visitation equipment or displaying lewd or disruptive conduct will have their visit account suspended.
- Hamilton County reserves the right to deny any visit for inmates or visitors.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must present an ID card.
- If an inmate fails to show for his scheduled visit, it is not the responsibility of the jail staff to inform inmate of such visit.
- The only exception to a failure to show will be if the inmate has gone to court. Should this be the case, the visit will be canceled or rescheduled.
- There may be a charge for your visit, this is solely dictated by the company running the visit system, Telmate. You may contact them with any questions at 866-516-0115.
Visitation QuotaThere is no quota but each inmate will receive only 2 free visits per week. These
are controlled by the inmate and they decide who receives them and may be used only for
visits at the facility. All remote (from home or elsewhere) visits are at a charge.
Segregation/Disciplinary InmatesThese visits will be held on Wednesday nights only from 7:30-10 p.m. No appointment is needed
simply show up at the facility and your visits will be handled manually. These visits are first come first serve but also are dictated by classification, etc. Your visit will be handled as quickly as possible with these factors in mind.