Camp Registration Day
- Saturday, March 16
- Registration begins at 10 a.m.
- Parents can only sign their child up for 1 session per park (Cool Creek Park and Strawtown Koteewi Park) of the age appropriate camp.
- Children must be of the appropriate age of the desired camp by September 1.
- Campers are only permitted to attend the camp for their designated age group.
- The disclaimer, camper profile, and medical form are required for each camper and will be available to fill out after each camper is registered.
- All required fields on forms must be filled before payment is made.
- Registration is not complete until all required questions are complete and payment is made.
- A limited number of spaces are available and registration for each camp is on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Registration cannot take place until 10 a.m. on registration day.
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
How to Register Online
- Set up an account before registration day and be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account. If you made an account in 2021 or 2022, you don't need to make a new one. Please login with your login information. Note: Users will be unable to select a camp until the actual registration time on March 18 at 10 a.m.
- On Saturday, March 16, at or any time after 10 a.m., log on to your account:
- Select the Catalog
- Click on “Cool Creek Nature Center Summer Camps," and select the camp you want your child to attend.
- Click on the child you want to register and click the green "Add to Cart" button.
- If you have multiple children repeat the last two steps per child.
- Once you have selected the correct camps for you child/children, click on the cart at the top right-hand side of the website. If the information is correct in your cart click the blue "Checkout" button.
- You will be asked to view forms, answer prompts (make sure all REQUIRED* prompts are answered before moving forward with registration), sign the waivers, and complete the payment. (Prompts, forms and waivers will include all children you are registering.)
- Registration is now complete. After payment you are able to email yourself the receipt for registration.
- If a camp is full you’ll be asked if you want to be put on a wait list. You can register for a different week of camp and still be on the wait list.
- Your child’s spot in camp is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- All information must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Registered camps will be held in "Cart" for a total of 15 minutes.
Camper Profile Accounts
- At any time, parents can access our Registration website and set up or update their account details.
- Setting up a new account prior to registration day will expedite your registration process for your family; however it is not necessary to have an account setup prior to registration day.
- If you already have an account, please log in and review your information prior to registration day.
- Be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account.
- A new account will involve setting up an account including creating a user name and password and filling out parent and camper(s) information.
- If you have any trouble accessing your online account, please contact the Cool Creek Nature Center at 317-774-2500 PRIOR to registration day. You can also visit out How to Register page on our website.
- Staff may not be available to troubleshoot for parents on the morning of registration. Please be sure you can access your account prior to registration day.