Property Tax Deductions & Credits
- Blind and Disabled Deductions
- Geothermal Deduction
- Ineligible Homestead Certification Form
- Mortgage Deduction - file this if you refinanced!
- Over 65 Age Deductions
- Recorded Land Contract Benefits
- Standard Homestead Credit
Recently the Hamilton County Auditor’s Office has partnered with a third party vendor, Tax Management Associates (TMA) to assist with eliminating homestead fraud. Tax Management Associates will be mailing letters to Hamilton County residence whose eligibility for the standard homestead deduction needs further clarification. The Hamilton County Auditor’s Office is working alongside TMA to ensure their high standard of customer service is maintained. Should you receive correspondence from Tax Management Associates please know it is not fraudulent and you will want to respond as requested.
All of the forms listed below may also be obtained at the County Auditor's Deductions Office.
- Indiana Property Tax Benefits - A list of deductions and credits for property taxes on real property in Indiana. Includes eligibility requirements.
- Tax Sale Bidder Registration Card (PDF) - To Register for the Hamilton County Property Tax Sale.
- W-9 (PDF) - To report real estate transactions, acquisition or abandonment of secured property.
33 N 9th Street
1st Floor, Southwest Corner
Noblesville, IN 46060-2200