Posted on March 31, 202096th Street between Sargent Road and Cumberland Road will be closed beginning April 2. Read on...
Posted on March 20, 2020Effective on or after Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 236th Street will be closed in three separate phases for road rehabilitation. This 2-mile stretch of road is scheduled to be closed to all thru traffic until approximately October 15, 2020. Read on...
Posted on March 20, 2020Effective on or after Monday, March 23, 2020, 276th Street between Devaney Rd. and Gwinn Rd., and Gwinn Rd. between 274th St. and 281st St. will be closed for Phase 2 of the 276th/281st St. Extension project. Read on...
Posted on November 27, 2019The SR 37 Improvement Project is now underway from 126th St. in Fishers to 146th St. in Noblesville. This will be a multi-year project with lane restrictions on SR 37 and road closures as well as lane restrictions on side roads. Read More...
- Adopt-A-Median Form (PDF)
- Application for Project Subdivision Plan Review (PDF)
- Employee Verification Form for Contractors Doing Work for Hamilton Co (PDF)
- Form 1011-Application to Cut County Road Pavement (PDF)
- Form 1012 - Application to Work in County Road Right-of-Way (PDF)
- Form 1013 - Application for Service Connection in Right-of-Way (PDF)
- Form 1014 - Application to Build a Drive or Road Approach in Right-of-Way (PDF)
- Form 1015 - Application to Build a Residential Drive or Farm Field Entrance in Right-of-Way (PDF)
- Form 1016 - Application for House Moving.pdf (PDF)
- Form 1017 - Application for Vehicle Exemption (PDF)
- Form 1018 - Emergency Work Notification Form (PDF)
- Form 1019 - Application to Close a County Road (PDF)