Steven Nation Community Pathways - Phase 1
4/27/22: Construction is slated to begin in the spring (2022). Project documents (plans, specifications, etc.) are available below.
- Steven Nation Pathway - Phase 1 - Plans (21.7MB)
- Steven Nation Pathway - Phase 1 - Specifications (4.6MB)
- Steven Nation Pathway - Phase 1 - Addendum 1
New multi-use path beginning on the east limits of the Town of Cicero and extending east 2.75 miles on the south side of 234th St. to White River Campground / Koteewi Park.Opens a New Windo
Google Streetview Opens a New Window.
Phase 1 will extend from Katherine Street in Cicero to the White River Campground at Strawtown Koteewi Park. The path will be a 10-foot-wide, 2.5-mile asphalt trail constructed on the south side of 234th Street.
Reason for Project
Phase 1 of the Steven Nation Community Pathway project is the start of a multi-phase path project that will connect the northern Hamilton County communities of Atlanta, Arcadia, and Cicero with Koteewi Park in Strawtown as well as Potters Bridge Park in Noblesville.
- Design Firm: Butler, Fairman & Seufert
- Inspection Firm: TBD
- Contractor: TBD
- Construction Start Date: Spring 2022
- Construction Completion: Fall 2022
- Construction Cost: $1.6 mil.
The county received a $1.04M grant from the Indiana Dept. of Natural Resources that will help fund construction. The local portion for Phase 1 will be $590,000.