Covid Testing and Vaccine
Find and Register for Testing
Register for testing at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm This is the ISDH site and provides the most up-to-date interactive map and current information on test sites. Registration recommended, but Walk-In appointments accepted
Community Testing Sites
- Hamilton County Health Dept – Noblesville https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm
- Fishers Health Department – Fishers https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm
- Trinity Free Clinic – Carmel https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm
- Walgreens Pharmacy https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
- CVS Pharmacy https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing
If you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:
- Stay home from work and school. Stay away from other public places.
- Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Get rest and stay hydrated.
- If you have a medical appointment, call the doctor ahead of time and tell them that you have or may have COVID-19.
- For medical emergencies, call 911 and notify the dispatch personnel that you have or may have COVID-19.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. Also, you should use a separate bathroom, if available. If you need to be around other people in or outside of the home, wear a mask.
- Avoid sharing personal items with other people in your household, like dishes, towels, and bedding.
- Clean all surfaces that are touched often, like counters, tabletops, and doorknobs. Think about the people you have recently been around. A public health worker may call you to check on your health, discuss who you have been around, and ask where you spent time while you may have been able to spread COVI0-19 to others.
- Notify any Close Contacts .
Hamilton County Health Department COVID vaccine clinic
Hamilton County Health Department building at 18030 Foundation Drive in Noblesville, IN 46060
Vaccines and Doses Offered
- J & J: 1 dose vaccine.
- Booster dose 2 months later.
- Moderna 1st and 2nddose.
- Booster dose 6 months after 2nd
- Pfizer: 1st and 2nddose for 12 years and older
- Booster dose for 12 years and older 5 months after 2nd
- Pediatric Pfizer: 1st and 2nd dose for 5 to 11 year old
- If under the age of 18 Guardian MUST be Present!
Hours (Starting February 23rd)
9am - 3:30pm
***Walk-In appointments accepted, may end prior to posted time at clinic.
Please go to OURSHOT Registration to make an appointment and secure an available dose or you can Call 211 for assistance to register. Registered appointments minimize wait time and secure vaccine availability.
- Look for site name: LHD Hamilton Co HD 4H Clinic JMPVAX
- More information is available at:https://ourshot.in.gov
Walk-ins are welcome daily after clinic start time and may end just prior to the last appointment based on vaccine availability.
Received the vaccine? Make sure you sign up for the v-safe after vaccination health checker..
Studies show them to be >90% effective in the real-world settings in preventing mild and severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
- Our vaccines have proven to be effective against the SARS-CoV-2 variants currently circulating in the country.
- If you’re vaccinated, you’re less likely to spread the virus. A growing body of evidence suggests that fully vaccinated people are less likely to have asymptomatic infection and to be able to transmit SARS-CoV-2 to others.
Visit the Indiana Department of Health website www.coronavirus.in.gov frequently for updates about Scheduling and Registration