Structures #33016 / #33017 - 256th St. over Deer Creek
7/17/22: Construction is complete.
Structures #33016 and #33017 are located on 256th St. over Deer Creek just west of State Road 213 in Jackson Township.
Reason for Project
The two small structures are within a close proximity of each other, and the necessity of the second structure will be evaluated during the design process. The existing geometry of both structures are two lanes with stone shoulders. Deterioration has occurred on both structures at various locations.
The proposed design will replace SS #33016 and eliminate SS #33017. The new structure geometry shall be two 12-foot lanes, 4’ shoulders, will accommodate a Q100 flood event, and meet current design standards.
- Design Firm: Hanson Engineering
- Inspection Firm: Hamilton County Highway Department
- Contractor: Hoosier Pride
- Construction Start Date: May 2, 2022
- Construction Completion: July 8, 2022
- Construction Cost: $450,000