Property Reports and Payments Help
The Property Reports and Payments application allows you to:
- Make Online Payments and Check Status of an online payment.
- View or print Payment Details: includes current amounts due and payments received for the last 3 years.
- View or print Tax Statements and Comparison Reports for the last 3 years.
- View or print Other Assessments: includes Drainage Assessments, Weed Liens, Delinquent Sewage Liens, and Ineligible Homestead Taxes.
- View or print Current Ownership and Transfer History
- View or print Current Deductions and Credits
- View or print Property Assessed Values and Property Record Cards for the last 3 years.
Find your Property
- Go to the Property Reports and Payments application.
- Use one of the following to find your parcel:
- County (Duplicate) Number,
- State Parcel Number,
- partial Property Address,
- partial Mailing Address.
- Search Results will show as boxes below the Search box. Select the correct parcel, which will bring up the reports and information about that property. (Multiple parcels can have the same Mailing Address.)
Payment Details and Online Payments
- The application opens the "Payment Details" page by default. It includes corrected charges, payments received, and current balance due. These values are more current than the mailed statements.
- There is a convenience fee for making an online payment, go to Tax Payment Conditions for more complete details. Payment to the wrong parcel will not be counted as a timely payment. Errors in the values you enter can cause you to incur additional fees or charges.
- Click on the button, "Pay Now".
- You will be transferred to a secure payment site to enter and process your payment.
- It will take 2 to 3 business days for your payment to be recorded on your property records (and online).
Tax Statements, Comparison Reports, Other Assessments
These are other "tabs/buttons" shown under "Taxes and Payments". Select "Taxes and Payments" and then select the desired tab.
- Tax Statements: This page lists 3 years of statements. Find the desired item and click on View. This is the information "as it was mailed". This information does not reflect corrections. If there were errors on the mailed documents, they will show here as well.
- Comparison Reports: Default display is for the current year. Use the drop down to see previous years. This is the information "as it was mailed". This information does not reflect corrections. If there were errors on the mailed documents, they will show here as well.
- Other Assessments: This page lists other values, charges or fees included in your taxes, such as Drainage Assessments, Weed Liens, Delinquent Sewage Liens, Barrett Liens, Ineligible Homestead Taxes (added back in), etc.
Current Ownership, Transfer History, Current Deductions and Credits
These "tabs/buttons" are under "Ownership Information". Select "Ownership Information" and then select the desired tab.
- Current Ownership: Provides the most current ownership information that is online.also shows property details. Updated 5 times a week.
- Transfer History: provides transfer History.
- Current Deductions and Credits: lists tax deductions and credits, and shows what owner and year they apply to. If you need to add a deduction, go to submit a deduction form.
Property Assessed Values and Property Record Cards
This information is under "Property Assessments". This page lists 3 years of assessment values. Find the desired year and click on Property Record Card to view more details.