- Roads, Development and Infrastructure
- Highway Department
- Completed Projects
- Structure #23017 - 191st St. over unnamed stream
Structure #23017 - 191st St. over unnamed stream
Current Status12/10/21: Construction is complete. 191st Street between Cyntheanne Road and Prairie Baptist Road is open to all thru traffic.
Project LocationStructure #23017 is located on 191st Street over unnamed stream between Prairie Baptist Rd. and Cyntheanne Rd. in Wayne Township.
Reason for ProjectExisting structure is a precast concrete arch. Deterioration has occurred at various locations along the structure with section loss.
Proposed new design will entail two 12ft lanes and 4 ft shoulders, with combined roadway width of 32 ft. It will be able to accommodate Q100 flood event with additional 2 ft of freeboard for unexpected flood events.
- Design Firm: DLZ
- Inspection Firm: Hamilton County Highway Department
- Contractor: Hoosier Pride Construction
- Construction Start Date: August 2, 2021
- Construction Completion: December 10, 2021
- Construction Cost: $800k