146th St. & Allisonville Rd. Interchange
9/30/22: Final design is underway.
- 146th & Allisonville Categorical Exclusion / Environmental Assessment Form (116MB)
- Stage 3 Plans - Part 1 (35MB)
- Stage 3 Plans - Part 2 (26MB)
Intersection of Allisonville Rd. and 146th St.
Opens a New Window.
Reason for Project
This project is needed in order to reduce congestion at the existing intersection.
The existing intersection will be converted into a grade-separated interchange. Scoping for the interchange type is currently in process.
- Design Firm: United Consulting
- Inspection Firm: TBD
- Contractor: TBD
- Construction Start Date: Spring 2023
- Construction Completion: Fall 2024
- Construction Cost: $36 Million est.
Design costs will be funded locally. This project has been awarded $9.5M in federal funds for construction ($4.25M in CMAQ & $4.25M in STBG). The balance of construction costs will be funded locally.